The Ghost Pianist The Ghost Pianist

This was good, but way too short. The flow between the two duelists needs work and overall a Beethoven mashup should have more than just Fur Elise. I liked the animation, it was smooth and the way they played piano looked accurate. Still, I would work on making another one that lasted a bit. This feels like a demo to something awesome.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

This needs to have a 4.26

just to reley piss him off. I mean come on pepole. we al have to chp in.

(bad grammar on purpose, in case you could not figure that out)

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

so true XD

lets see...dr migit. Yeah, works on mine too.

The Outsider The Outsider

Style over substance is never a good decision.

Lets get the obvious past, this is not a fun game. Nothing about it is difficult, all the items are used once, and nothing is interesting. It uses one color, gray, and to be honest, I did not enjoy it. I noticed the end song was the music box version of lilium, and could not help but think the normal version would have been better. In summation, it was very underwhelming in my opinion, with simple brainless puzzles and no real story that would intrigue a mind.

Music Quest Music Quest

impressive, but needs work

people are ignoring the huge walrus in the room here, each "genre" consists of three or so bands. I never knew that the only metal bands on earth were metalica, System of A Down and Slipknot. Diversity is the key, I would rather have one song from various bands over the entire album listing of three bands.

mastermachines responds:

This seems to primarily be a problem with the metal genre, pressing the shuffle button will help mix it up. I'll look into it though.

Morplee Morplee

I dont know how but i beat it.

Well, this game is stupid hard, I beat it with 2 seconds left, the catch the theif game being the worst of all of them, that said, the games were all simple, stupid, and the only thing stringing them together was that you had a small ammount of time to solve it all,

Dr, Mario Fever Dr, Mario Fever

im drmigit (named after drmario) reviewing this...

well.........ummmmm......damn is this some sort of paradox or something? seriously im reviewing my own theme song..........whatever this rocks 10/10

BlueFlameDude responds: