The Ghost Pianist The Ghost Pianist

This was good, but way too short. The flow between the two duelists needs work and overall a Beethoven mashup should have more than just Fur Elise. I liked the animation, it was smooth and the way they played piano looked accurate. Still, I would work on making another one that lasted a bit. This feels like a demo to something awesome.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

This needs to have a 4.26

just to reley piss him off. I mean come on pepole. we al have to chp in.

(bad grammar on purpose, in case you could not figure that out)

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

so true XD

lets see...dr migit. Yeah, works on mine too.

Operation: Warehouse Operation: Warehouse

I like it a lot however

You can not draw pico's face for your life, everyone else was drawn really well, except pico, this is a problem for 2 reasons

1. pico is the main char and we see more of his ugly face then everything else

2, this is a PICO submission.

Beyond that it was done quite well, but you broke the golden rule of being actually able to effectivly draw the main char

IMMA BE(E) IMMA BE(E)

need download

this would be an epic adventure if only i could download it

Obiwan makes a Pun Obiwan makes a Pun

omfg....

ok soooo i really did smile at it, however i do think it deserves the image of 10000 facepalms...still only good footage of kangaroo larooooooooo sooooo you got that....i wish i was a kangaroo...

Captain Violence Captain Violence

It made fun of everything comic bookey

Lots of places where i could just stamp PLOT CONVINENCE!!!!! Still heelarious in the end though.

sorbitol responds:

Thanks!

Yeah, I know what you mean but it was just a quick story and I had to take a few short-cuts to get it all in one cartoon.

Glad you liked it, though!

Cheers!

:D

Happeh madness day :3 Happeh madness day :3

while you just gave me a kickass story board idea.

the animation was smoothish, but it is very lacking in comparison to krinkles and then there is the ending....not madness at all. maybe you could have had him pushed on to a marshmallow or something, just not that...

Figter responds:

Dude this was made in one month witch i only worked 5 days!

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

omfg XD

when blockhead popped up, that was it this was offically the best animation on newgrounds

Cereal Wars! Cereal Wars!

cool but very one sided

you need to not have the good guy go god mode and basically just kill the other guy with no competition. IT BORING THAT WAY!!!